You may contact FREEVERSE regarding issues related with the management of this website through any of the following means:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access and/or use of this website grants the condition of USER, who accepts, from the moment of the access on, the general conditions of use here reflected. The cited conditions will be applicable independently of the general conditions of contract which may be of mandatory character.
USE OF THE SITE:
The user assumes the responsibility to use the portal. The user will be responsible for the truthfulness and lawfulness of the information facilitated.
The USER undertakes to make a proper use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, debate forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and not to make the following non-exhaustive examples of uses:
· Incur in unlawful, ilegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities
· Disseminate racist, xenophobic, ilegal-pronographic, glorifying terrorism or against human rights contents or propaganda.
· Damage physical nor logical systems of [name of the company], of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate on the Internet informatic virus or any other physical or logical systems which are susceptible of damaging in the aforementioned ways.
· Try to Access and, where the case may be, use the electronic mailing accounts of other users nor manipulate their messages.
· Use the website nor the information included therein for commercial purposes, especially when sending non-requested e-mails.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
All the rights reserved. By virtue of what established in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available to the public of the whole or part of the contents included in this website for commercial purposes, through any kind of carrier or technical mean is expressly forbidden, unless authorized by FREEVERSE.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
· The functioning availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
· The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
· The infringement of the legislation in force by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual property rights ownership of other persons or entities.
· The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful informatic element which may come from the informatic system of the USER or of third parties. It is the USER’s responsibility to have proper tools to detect and desinfect those elements.
· The unlawful access to the contents or services by non-authorized third parties or, where the case may be, the capture, erasure, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that those third parties could make.
· The accuracy, veracity, update and utility of the offered contents and services and the later use that the USER may make of them. FREEVERSE will make all the possible efforts and use reasonable means to facilitate updated and reliable information.
· The damages produced to computer equipment while accessing the website and the damages produced to the USERS when they originate from failure or disconnection in telecommunication nets which suspend the service.
· The damages derived from circumstances as a result of fortuitous events or force majeure.
The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their publication and they will be in force until they are modified by other ones duly published.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: