If you want to bring next generation ‘Web 3.0’ technology to the mainstream, and take responsibility to grow a marketing team with a global scope, you’ll find your home in Freeverse.
Your mission will be to position Freeverse as the reference technology for creating next generation, “Living Asset” NFT marketplaces, across multiple verticals. To do this we need to create and nurture relationships with our B2B Partners, the Influencer/Branding/Celebrity Content Community, the Gaming community, the Investor Community, and the tech community at large.
What you'll do
● Set specific and measurable marketing goals and objectives
● Plan and implement Freeverse’s marketing strategy, and drive its adoption over the whole organization
● Develop digital marketing campaigns (strategy & content production), content marketing and performance measurement.
● Spot opportunities in the market to drive the growth of the business
● Determine KPIs, tracking them to measure the effectiveness of different marketing strategies at each stage of the funnel
● Help prepare material to support C-level executives at conferences and customer-facing events
● Support the Sales Team where required
● Communicate and suggest new ideas and designs in both written and verbal formats
● Learn, apply, analyze
● 5+ years’ experience in senior B2B marketing in technology or entertainment companies
● International experience is essential, as is fluency in English
● Proven track record in successfully defining and implementing a marketing strategy for a B2B technology or entertainment company
● Thorough knowledge of marketing and branding principles
● Passion for innovative high-tech products and for cutting-edge technology
● Desire to work in a start-up environment
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders in an international environment
● Data-driven decision making, customer obsessed, and a growth mind-set
● High attention to detail and proven ability to manage changing priorities
● Natural ability to be creative, to tell stories and engage customers with relevant and sticky content
Not mandatory, but valued as a plus:
● MA in Marketing, Management, or similar field
● Knowledge and understanding of NFT marketplaces and communities
What we offer
A competitive compensation package (salary + equity options), the possibility of remote work, and a great team environment. And, most importantly, the possibility of moulding the future of the digital world.
You can reach us through our social channels, or by sending us an email via the button below. We'd be delighted to hear from you!